1. PeOpLe WhO tYpE LiKe ThIs.
2. Why guys “holler” or hit on you as they pass you. Like wtf?!? Do you really think I’m going to stop, go over to you, be completely flattered, and give you my number, let alone the time of day?
If you want to talk to a person, treat them like a person.
3. When a person decides to turn onto the street you’re driving on, at the last second and then goes 5mph. seriously, wait until I pass or drive the speed limit. Thank you.
4. Jerks who take up 2 parking spaces. Who are you people? I never see anyone actually drive and park in two spaces, yet I always find cars that way. Whyyyy?
The other day someone was parked in 2 spots, it was the only spot left and I was already late for class, so I couldn’t park correctly because of them, and got a ticket. What’s the justice in that?
5. When something I’ve been into for a long time becomes popular.
I knew someone that would always complain about the music that was in my car, but when it hit the top 40, they were all of a sudden interested in that song. Get a personality or real opinion.
6. When people who aren’t handicapped use the handicap button to open the door . . . are you that lazy and weak that you can’t pull open the door?! It’s for handicap people, hence the symbol on the button.
7. When people from other cultures use their culture as an excuse to be rude disrespectful, same goes for sexual orientation and gender.
…and people that know “someone”(like a friend or a relative) that are (black, asian, gay, male, female, etc.) and think its ok to talk about it poorly, if you ARE close to that person then you should know better
8. When girls wear heels to an athletic event or school. You’re in shoes that are clearly hurting your feet, and you look kinda ridiculous, sowwee.
Heels are for nice occasions, for example: dinners, events, dates, presentations, or a job that requires you.
9. When people place themselves under a “holier than thou” light, never admitting that they ever did anything bad in their lives…come on, really? Now, I know those people who really are genuinely nice and sweet people, but they even admit to having their faults and don’t walk around talking about it
Just a note: GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE, you are pretentious and condescending.
Stop trying to water down your past, that’s a part of you and you shouldn’t try to hide it. You only want people to like and appreciate you for who you truly are anyways
10. People who buy animals, only to get rid of them a week later because it was harder to take care of them than they thought. It’s called thinking things through, it’s not a toy and it’s not fair to the animal.